Individual entrepreneur Fedyukin Artyom Alexandrovich, OGRNIP: 314667906400012, TIN: 665903932872, legal address: Ekaterinburg, st. Krestinsky, d 59/1, apt. 104 (hereinafter referred to as the Contractor), by this public offer offers the Legal address of the organization
(hereinafter referred to as the Customer) to conclude an Offer Agreement for the provision of information and consulting services (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
In accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Civil Code of the Russian Federation), if the conditions set out below and payment for services are accepted, the person accepting this offer becomes the Customer (in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, accepting an offer is equivalent to concluding an conditions set out in the offer). In connection with the foregoing, carefully read the text of this Agreement and, if you do not agree with any clause of the Agreement, the Contractor offers you to refuse any actions necessary for acceptance or conclude a personal contract on conditions separately discussed with the Contractor. Full and unconditional acceptance of this offer is the implementation by the Customer of payment for the Services offered by the Contractor. With regard to the Services offered by the Contractor for promotions (special offers, if any) with the terms of payment in installments, full and unconditional acceptance of this offer is the payment by the Customer of the first part of the amount agreed by the parties. 1. TERMS OF THE PUBLIC OFFER In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings: ● "Offer" - a public offer of the Contractor, addressed to any individual or legal entity, as well as an individual entrepreneur (Customer), to conclude an agreement with him on the conditions set forth in this Offer, as well as on the basis of familiarization with other rules of the online school "Power Words" presented on the website https://sila-slov.com
● "Acceptance" - full and unconditional acceptance by the Customer of the terms of the Offer. Payment by the Customer of the chosen format of access to the online course "The Power of the Word" on the Getkurs platform, executed in the personal account of the Getkurs Platform on the website https://sila-slov.com, means the Customer's consent to the terms of this Offer. ● "Sites" - https://sila-slov.com ● "Contractor" - an individual entrepreneur Fedyukin Artyom Alexandrovich, duly registered in the Russian Federation, providing information services via the Internet. ● "Customer" - a person who has entered into an Agreement with the Contractor on the terms of the Offer, for the provision of information and consulting services by the Contractor for compensation by conducting a course in the form of online broadcasting of video recordings on the Internet through the provision of special access, or in the form of online broadcasting on the Internet in real time mode. ● "Access" - the right of the Customer to view, get acquainted with and otherwise use the Courses of the Power of the Word online school. This right of the Customer is paid in accordance with the chosen tariff of the School “Sila of the Word” on the websites https://sila-slov.com
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS 2.1. The subject of this Agreement is the paid provision of information and consulting services by the Contractor by conducting the Course in the form of online broadcasting of video recordings over the Internet through the provision of special access (hereinafter referred to as the Course) or in the form of online broadcasting over the Internet in real time (hereinafter referred to as the Webinar) , (hereinafter jointly - the Services), in the manner and within the time limits stipulated by this Agreement. 2.2. Course - the author's training program of the Contractor, or third parties who transferred the exclusive rights to the program to the Contractor, which consists of a number of training lectures, files with information and, if the selected tariff includes online consultations, then online consultations in the format of audio or video communication. The format, time and schedule of their holding is set by the Contractor at its discretion. 2.3. The cost, list, content, terms, place and procedure for the provision of the Services are indicated on the Contractor's website on the domains https://sila-slov.com and its subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the Sites). The provision of services for each subsequent Course is carried out on the basis of this Offer Agreement at the first acceptance of the Offer Agreement, the Customer accepts the Agreement for a certain period in accordance with the selected access format. 2.4. The conditions for the provision of Services may also be communicated by the representatives of the Contractor to the Customer by sending an appropriate notification to the contact e-mail, to the personal account on the Site and / or SMS messages to the Customer's contact phone number, while the Customer is obliged to independently and in advance check the receipt of the notification coming from the Contractor .
8. RESULT OF INTELLECTUAL ACTIVITY 8.1. All information materials provided by the Contractor to the Customer in the course of the Courses, as well as the results of photo and video shooting received by the Contractor during the Courses, are the result of intellectual activity, exclusive and copyright, including related copyrights belong to the Contractor. 8.2. It is possible to take photographs, audio and/or video recording of the Courses only with the permission of the Contractor. The use of the results of intellectual activity without the written consent of the Contractor is a violation of the exclusive rights of the Contractor, which entails civil, administrative and other liability in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 8.3. The Customer does not have the right to copy the audio and video materials of the Contractor's Courses in whole or in part, to record the broadcasts of the Courses, as well as to fix the content of such Courses in whole or in part in any way and / or on any material medium, and also to use the content of these Courses without a written consent of the Contractor, which will be considered a violation of the exclusive right of the Contractor and entails civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 9. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. PERSONAL DATA OF THE CUSTOMER 9.1. The Parties undertake, without mutual consent, not to transfer to third parties organizational, technological and commercial information that is a secret for any of the Parties (hereinafter referred to as "confidential information"), provided that: - such information has actual or potential commercial value due to its unknown to third parties persons; - there is no free access to such information on a legal basis; - the owner of such information takes appropriate measures to ensure its confidentiality. 9.2. Confidential information is subject to protection indefinitely. 9.3. The Customer expresses his consent to the use by the Contractor of the Customer's personal data provided by him during registration on the Contractor's Website. The Contractor is obliged to ensure the safety of the Customer's personal data. 9.4. By concluding this Agreement, the Customer agrees to use the Customer's image included in the results of the Contractor's intellectual activity specified in clause 4.2.1. Agreement. The Customer expresses his consent to the use by the Contractor of the video / audio / text reviews provided by him to the Contractor. If the Customer does not agree to grant the rights to use his image, he notifies the Contractor in writing to the Contractor's e-mail address.
10. OTHER TERMS 10.1. The application filed by the Customer, which is filled out on the Contractor's Website, is an integral part of this Agreement. 10.2. In all other respects that are not provided for by this Agreement, the Parties will be guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 10.3. The Customer confirms that prior to the conclusion of the Agreement (acceptance of this Agreement) he received from the Contractor all complete information about the terms, procedure and other conditions for the provision of the Services and that all the terms of this Agreement are clear to him, and he accepts them unconditionally and in full. 10.4. If the Customer is hostile towards the Contractor and demonstrates this in writing and orally in every possible way, writes malicious comments and demands, writes claims on the school platform in messages, or in comments to lessons, then the Contractor has the right to close access to the school platform, without refund funds. 10.5. If the Customer makes unlawful demands for the return of funds, then such a demand may, but does not have to be considered as extortion or fraudulent actions on the part of the Customer, and the Contractor has the right to go to court.
11. REFUND: 11.1. The Customer has the right to refuse the paid online course no later than 1 week after granting access to the Contractor's Getcourse Platform. 11.2. The Customer is not entitled to refuse the paid Order (or part thereof) of proper quality, having individually defined properties. 11.3. In the event of the provision of the Service of inadequate quality (provided not in accordance with the description posted on the website https://sila-slov.com, the Buyer undertakes to contact the Seller as soon as possible. 11.4. The amount paid by the Buyer for the Service of inadequate quality is subject to return to the Buyer within 10 calendar days from the date of presentation of the relevant request. Refunds are made according to the details specified in the Customer's application. If the Service was paid through the electronic payment system, then the refund is made to the Buyer's electronic account within 10 working days. 11.5. To return money for the Service of good quality (provided in accordance with the description posted on the websites https://sila-slov.com), the following conditions must be met: - Before receiving the service or within 24 hours from the moment of receiving the Service or from the moment of payment for the service, the buyer must notify the seller of his desire to return the funds paid for the service to the email address email@example.com In other cases, a refund for a service of good quality (provided in accordance with the description posted on the websites https://sila-slov.com impossible. If a notification letter is not received at the specified email address within 24 hours from the moment the customer receives the service, or from the moment of payment, the service is considered accepted by the customer in full and a refund is not possible. 11.6. To return money for a service of inadequate quality (provided not in accordance with the description posted on the websites https://sila-slov.com), an invoice or an act on the return of funds is drawn up, which indicates: - full corporate name of the Seller; - last name, first name, patronymic and passport details of the Buyer; - Name of service; - the reason for the refund for the Service; - date of provision of the Service; - the amount to be returned; - signatures of the Seller and the Buyer. 11.7 In order to return funds in the absence of the fact of the start of the provision of services, the following conditions must be met: - The Customer within 1 hour after paying for the service must notify the Seller of the impossibility to accept the service. - In other cases, a refund for a Service that has not been rendered is not possible. 11.8. The cost of the Service shall be refunded no later than 7 (seven) days from the date the Customer submits the relevant request. 11.9. To return funds to a bank card, the Customer must we can fill out the "Application for the return of funds", which is sent upon request by the Company to the Customer's email address, and send it along with a copy of the passport to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org Refunds will be made to the Customer's bank account specified in the application within 10 (Ten) working days from the date of receipt of the "Application for Refund" by the Company. 11.10. The term for consideration of the Application and the return of funds to the Customer begins to be calculated from the moment the Company receives the Application and is calculated in business days, excluding holidays/weekends. If the application is received by the Company after 18:00 on a business day or on a holiday/day off, the moment the Company receives the Application is the next business day. 11.11. The Buyer must submit the return request to the Seller or in writing to the e-mail address email@example.com. The request can be made in free form with the obligatory indication of the Buyer's contact details that match those specified when ordering the Service, the name of the returned Service and the reasons for the return. The Buyer has the right to ask all the questions that have arisen to the Seller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. PERFORMER: Name: IP Fedyukin Artyom Alexandrovich Requisites (OGRN / TIN): PSRN: 314667906400012 / TIN: 665903932872 Address: 620073, RUSSIA, SVERDLOVSK REGION, G EKATERINBURG, STR. KRESTINSKOGO, D 59, KORP 1, KV 104,
Bank account details: 40802810400000119293
Bank JSC "TINKOFF BANK",
C/C No.: 30101810145250000974 Customer Name of the organization
I.P.A.A. Fedyukin School “The Power of the Word”
Application for a refund.
I, full name, passport details, I ask you to return the funds paid to me in the amount of .... paid by installment/online transfer.